1. ELECTRONIC COMMERCE AND INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES ACT
In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services (LSSI), the following General Information is published
That the domain greensouthvillas.com, from now on Web Site is registered to AREALOURA, S.A. with registered office in C/ López Mora, 56 Bajo , 36211 – VIGO (Pontevedra); company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Pontevedra, Book 122, folio 149, page 1774, provided with CIF A36605772, from now on THE HOLDER
2. CONDITIONS OF USE
The access and/or use of the Web Site greensouthvillas.com, attributes to whoever does it the condition of user, accepting, from that very moment, fully and without any reservation, the present general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, in its case, complement, modify or substitute the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Web Site.
II.- USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The user undertakes to use the Website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, it is forbidden to use the Web for illegal or harmful purposes against THE HOLDER or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the Website.
Regarding the content (information, text, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally allowed.
- Any violation of the rights of THE HOLDER or of their legitimate owners.
- Its use for all kinds of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Web Site by any means other than those made available to users as well as those normally used on the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the web.
III.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
THE HOLDER may unilaterally modify without notice, whenever he deems appropriate, the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or remove the services, content and conditions of access and / or use.
The establishment of any «hyperlink» between a web page and the Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the Web Site is not permitted.
- Unless previous and express consent, the web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the HOLDER
- Under no circumstances will THE HOLDER be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the «hyperlink» is made, nor for the information and statements included in them.
V. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
THE HOLDER does not give any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for the damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the Web and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission of the contents by the users.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Web Site, its services or content, by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Web Site
- The failure of third parties to comply with their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Web Site.
The duration of the service of the Website and of the services is of an indefinite nature.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE HOLDER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of service of the Web Site or any of the services that make it up, under the same terms contained in the third condition.
VII. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The present General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
AREALOURA, S.A. and the user, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions that may be brought as a result of the provision of the service of the Web and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established herein.
In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, AREALOURA, S.A. and the user, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of VIGO
3. Commercial communications low
In accordance with the law of services of the information society 34/2002, the user is guaranteed the possibility to stop receiving commercial information within a maximum period of one month from the moment he communicates his wish by e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.